This list includes non-Columbia-affiliated and non-endorsed resources that may be useful to veterans pursuing higher education:
(To review general benefits information, click here >)
- Army Education Relief Fund – Scholarship opportunities for children and spouses of retired and active Army soldiers.
- Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation – Scholarship opportunities for children of current and former Marines.
- National Military Family Association Joanne Holbrook Patton Military Spouse Scholarship Program – Scholarships are awarded to spouses of Uniformed Services members (active duty, National Guard and Reserve, retirees, and survivors) to obtain professional certification or to attend post secondary or graduate school. Scholarships range in amount from $500 to $1,000, and the number awarded each year varies depending on funding.
- Pat Tillman Military Scholarship – The Tillman Military Scholarships support educational opportunities for servicemembers and their families.
- VA Mortgage Center Military Education Scholarships – VA Mortgage Center offers scholarships twice a year, in May and November.
- View Additional Resources and Tips >