Students and Work-Study

Photo of Le Penseur

Your School Financial Aid Office Determines Eligibility

Your School Financial Aid Office will determine your eligibility for the program. Students must be United States citizens or permanent residents and must have proven financial need.

Many positions, in University departments or at non-profit organizations off campus, complement students’ academic interests. The program runs from July 4 through June of the following year.

If you are awarded Federal Work-Study, the award will not be credited directly to your student account. To receive the funds, you must be registered for the term for which the aid has been awarded, and you must have submitted all required documentation to the Federal Work-Study Office.

Please note: Work-Study awards are granted by your School Financial Aid Office. Certain schools do not participate in the Federal Work-Study program.