A. Tuition Rates
1. Candidates for the M.D. degree who are permitted to complete requirements in more than four years shall be charged the Extended Curriculum/Research Rate each term while not part of the regular curriculum of the College of Physicians and Surgeons.
2. Students in the Program in Physical Therapy who register for the summer term shall be charged a Tuition Fee of $500.00. Candidates for Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree who are permitted to complete requirements in more than the required three year sequence shall not be charged an Extended 3 Year Rate in Summer 2016. Thereafter, candidates will be charged the Extended 3 Year Rate of $500.00 for each semester while not part of the regular curriculum of the DPT program. This applies to any student who takes a medical leave of absence during a clinical education experience or is withdrawn from a clinical education by the Director of Clinical Education for failure to meet established criteria for passing the affiliation. During the Extended Curriculum semester, the student will also be charged for the student health service fee, medical insurance premium and a CUMC network fee.
B. Application Fees
Human Nutrition: $95.00
Occupational Therapy (online): $85.00
Psychoanalytic Research: $150.00
C. Health Service Fees
E. Student Activity Fee
1. College of Physicians & Surgeons
a. Full-time MS Candidates in the Human Nutrition program shall be charged a $300.00 Student Activity Fee during their first term of enrollment in the program.
G. Special Fees
SPECIFIC TO PHYSICIANS & SURGEONS:
1. Students in the Program in Occupational Therapy who register for the Level II Field Work shall be charged a Clinical Education Tuition Fee of $600.00 for each of these full-time fieldwork experiences.
2. Candidates for the Human Nutrition MS degree who return to the program after an extended absence of more than one year, shall be assessed a $110.00 fee to continue their enrollment in the program.