A. Tuition Rates
1. MPH, MHA, MS and DrPH Continuing Students at the School of Public Health shall be charged a per point rate of $1,608.00. Billing Program Codes are: PMBIST, PMES, PMEPID, PMGPH, PMHPM, PMPFH, PMSOSC, PMES2, PMEPI2, PMGPH2, PMHPM2, PMPFH2, PMSMS2, PMEPI3, PMES3, PMGPH3, PMPFH3, PMSMS3, PMGPH4, PAMHA3, PHBIST, PHEPID, PDBIST, PDES, PDEPID, PHBION, PHEPIN, PHSMSN, PDBION, PDEHSN, PDEPIN, PDPFHN, PDSMSN.
2. Executive MPH Students under PMEXEC billing program code shall be charged a flat rate of $12,020.00 for one to twelve credits. Executive MPH Students under PMEHPM billing program code shall be registered for 1⁄2 residence unit for a tuition charge of $12,020.00 for one to twelve credits.
3. Executive MHA Students under PAEMHA billing program code shall be registered for 1⁄2 residence unit for a tuition charge of $12,020.00 for one to twelve credits.
4. Students registered in the MPH Accelerated Program with a billing program code ending in 1 shall be charged a flat rate of $9,574.00 for the summer term for credits ranging from one to six. Billing Program Codes are: PMBIS1, PMEPI1, PMGPH1, PMHPM1, PMPFH1, PMSMS1.
5. MPH Global Health students with a admit term of Fall 2015 and under the following billing program codes shall be registered for 1⁄2 residence unit with a tuition charge of $1,608.00 for the summer term for credits ranging one to six. Summer registration is only in the first year. Billing Program Codes are: PMESGH, PMEPGH, PMHPGH, PMPFGH, PMSMGH.
6. The 16-Month MPH Program is no longer offered starting Fall 2015. The additional semester is no longer applicable as it was for the MPH/HPM 16-month program.
7. MPH/HPM part time students with an admit term of Fall 2013 and billing program code PMHPM3 shall be charged a flat rate of $5,654.00 for the point range one to nine. For this program, standing increases in the summer semester. Students with an admit term of Fall 2013 shall be charged a flat rate of $5,654.00. Note: Program is no longer offered and no students were admitted in Fall 2014.
8. Dual degree students can cross register with the partner school for seven credits but if they choose to register with Public Health, they will be charged a flat rate of $4,824.00
for credits ranging one to seven. The billing program codes are: MPH/MD, PH/AC, PH/BU, PH/DN, PH/JD, PH/MIA, PH/MPA, PH/MSN, PH/OT and PH/SW.
9. Summer students in the Public Health Columbia Summer Research Institute non-degree program (PHCSRI) shall be charged a per point rate of $1,608.00.
10. All students enrolled in the Biostatistics Enrichment Summer Training Program for undergraduate college students (PHSPL) at the Mailman School of Public Health are registered as non-degree students and should be exempt from tuition and fees.
1. The Mailman School has moved to the common application system known as SOPHAS. All application fees are collected by this organization. The School does not receive nor charge any additional fees towards the application to the program.
B. Application Fees
C. Health Service Fees
E. Student Activity Fee
a. All students in the MPH, MHA, MS, Dr.PH, Exec. MPH, Exec. MS, and Exec. MHA
programs shall be charged, per term, (Fall, Spring, and first Summer Term) a Student
Activity Fee of $100.00.
b. Non-degree alumni (PHALUM), non-degree CSRI (PHCSRI), and non-degree
traditional students (PHNDG) are exempt from the above-mentioned Student Activity fee of $100.00.
G. Special Fees
SPECIFIC TO PUBLIC HEALTH:
1. Students enrolled in the Executive Master of Public Health (PMEHPM) and the Executive Master of Healthcare Administration (PAEMHA) programs who were admitted starting Fall 2015 shall be charged a program fee of $1,750.00.
2. Students enrolled in the Executive Master of Public Health (PMEHPM) and the Executive Master of Healthcare Administration (PAEMHA) programs who were admitted prior to Fall 2015 shall be charged a program fee of $1,500.00.
3. Public Health Masters students who are not registered for academic courses will be charged a continuous registration fee of $500.00 each semester and may register for PUBH0003, MPH full-time extended residence or PUBHP0004, MPH part-time extended residence to maintain student status.
4. Students in the Public Health Columbia Summer Research Institute (PHCSRI), non- degree program shall be charged a program fee of $1,045.00 for instructional materials and administrative costs.
5. Beginning Fall 2012 students in the MPH Part Time Management Program shall be charged a Program Fee of $100.00 per term for instructional materials and administrative costs.
6. Executive MS Epidemiology students under billing program code PHEXEP shall be charged a $1,000.00 program fee for each term of registration for meals and instructional materials.