Veterans & Service Members Announcements
- Contact your school's financial aid office.
- Suspension of Late Fee Assessment
- For active-duty service member, veteran, or military spouse.
- Your 2019 1098-T form is now available.
VA has chosen Columbia University for a stop on their Forever GI Bill School Tour, and YOU have t
- See photographs from the commissionings of Jonathan Borders (GS), Mark Candido (SEAS), and Ruben Ordonez-Parra (GS).
- Columbia University in the City of New York has partnered with the loan service provider, University Accounting Service (UAS).
- Complete the Columbia Student Well-Being Survey by 4/30 for a chance to win a prize.
- Click the title to visit our W-2 Information page.
- Read the Important Updates to 2018-2019 FAFSA
- Click title for more information
- Click title for update about the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Click the title to read the announcement.
Click the title for advisory and FAQ
6:30 p.m. at the LeRoy Neiman Gallery in Dodge Hall
You or your authorized payer have several options to pay.
Wage Increase for Hourly Student Workers Announced by Provost
Click the title to find your program.
- Pat Tillman Foundation announces 2016 Class of Tillman Scholars
- Click the title to read the IRS's statement.