Your 2020 1098-T form is now available.
Read the Important Updates to 2021-2022 FAFSA.
Learn about the measures SFS is taking to address student and family needs in response to COVID-19.
- Contact your school's financial aid office.
- Suspension of Late Fee Assessment
VA has chosen Columbia University for a stop on their Forever GI Bill School Tour, and YOU have t
- See photographs from the commissionings of Jonathan Borders (GS), Mark Candido (SEAS), and Ruben Ordonez-Parra (GS).
- Columbia University in the City of New York has partnered with the loan service provider, University Accounting Service (UAS).
- Our message to financially impacted students and families
- Complete the Columbia Student Well-Being Survey by 4/30 for a chance to win a prize.
- Click the title to visit our W-2 Information page.
- Read the Important Updates to 2018-2019 FAFSA
- Click title for more information
- Click title for update about the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Click the title to read the announcement.
Click the title for advisory and FAQ
6:30 p.m. at the LeRoy Neiman Gallery in Dodge Hall
- Welcome, participants! We wish you a productive and enjoyable stay in New York City.
You or your authorized payer have several options to pay.
Wage Increase for Hourly Student Workers Announced by Provost